Final allocation letter from Ministry of Climate and Environment (KLD) 2022
Svalbard Environmental Protection Fund has received a final allocation letter for 2022 from the Ministry of Climate and Environment (KLD).
When processing applications Svalbard’s environmental protection fund in 2022 will prioritize projects such as:
- contributes to tourism on Svalbard being in line with the environmental goals for Svalbard and being channeled to the areas around the larger local communities in the Isfjorden area
- increases knowledge about the impact of climate change and / or the overall impact of human activity on the natural environment and cultural monuments
- promotes measures to safeguard cultural monuments
- contributes to the prevention and reduction of pollution, waste and marine litter
- promotes circular economy